- Dr. Kevin R. Theis publishes essay on the background and principles of hologenomics in PLoS Biology.
- Multi-center pediatric research study targets cancer with T cells
- Dr. Lum presents results of multiple myeloma pilot study at ASH exposition
- Researchers discover specific inhibitor for rheumatoid arthritis treatment
- Scientists receive Strategic Research Initiative Grants for promising research
The Department of Immunology and Microbiology is committed to maintain high standards in research and scholarship, to develop innovative collaborative interdisciplinary programs in biomedical science, to promote and support immunological and microbiological research throughout Wayne State University, to achieve national and international recognition for excellence in research, to recruit excellent students and post-doctoral fellows including under-represented minorities, and to provide educational programs that prepare undergraduate medical, pre-doctoral and post-doctoral students for professional careers. Read more...