- Researchers discover specific inhibitor for rheumatoid arthritis treatment
- Scientists receive Strategic Research Initiative Grants for promising research
- Dr. Philip Pellett co-chairs International Herpesvirus Workshop July 20-24 in Grand Rapids
- Faculty recognized for promotions and tenure accomplishments
- School of Medicine teams raise $5,000 for March of Dimes
The Department of Immunology and Microbiology is committed to maintain high standards in research and scholarship, to develop innovative collaborative interdisciplinary programs in biomedical science, to promote and support immunological and microbiological research throughout Wayne State University, to achieve national and international recognition for excellence in research, to recruit excellent students and post-doctoral fellows including under-represented minorities, and to provide educational programs that prepare undergraduate medical, pre-doctoral and post-doctoral students for professional careers. Read more...